Craving something sweet for breakfast or looking for a healthier alternative for dessert?
Try this amazing Almond Joy Chia Pudding. Feel free to sub out the almonds for berries or another fruit or nut as desired 🙂
Almond Joy Chia Pudding:
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ½ cup coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon 100% maple syrup or organic honey
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut, plus a little more for topping
- ⅛ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon raw cacao powder
- cacao nibs for topping
- almond slivers for topping
1. Combine chia seeds, coconut milk, maple syrup, shredded coconut, cacao powder and vanilla extract into a mason jar or small bowl.
2. Cover mixture and let sit overnight in the refrigerator.
3. Top with cacao nibs, shredded coconut, and some almond slivers in the morning and enjoy 🙂