Salmon is one of my favorite types of seafood and is actually very easy to make! Salmon, when wild, is filled with lots of important nutrients and healthy fats. It is an amazing source of protein and pairs well with so many different flavorings, which allows you to switch it up all the time. Below is an easy recipe for the perfect piece of broiled salmon, oh an it only takes 15 minutes!
Perfectly Cooked Salmon
- Wild Salmon (about 1-1.2 lbs to feed two – adjust to who you are serving)
- Coconut/Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Nutz Over Fish Seasoning (or another spice of choice)
- Sea Salt
- Head to your local grocery store and pick a nice ½ to 1 inch thick (1 lb – 2 ppl) piece of wild salmon (enough to feed how many people you are planning to feed).
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil and spray with coconut oil
- Place the salmon skin down onto the tinfoil and drizzle the top of the fish with a tiny bit of olive oil
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, Nutz over Fish seasoning(about 1 tbsp) and a tiny bit of sea salt
- Broil in the oven for 15 to 17 minutes and take out immediately
- Cut and Serve with your favorite green vegetable, 1/2 avocado, and some quinoa or sweet potato for a complete healthy meal!
check out my favorite sweet potato recipe: Cubed Roasted Sweet Potatoes