Shredded Brussel Sprout & Pecan Salad
- Bag of Shredded Brussel Sprouts
- ½ cup of sundried tomatoes – dried not in oil! (or dried cranberries, if you prefer)
- 1/3 cup of chopped pecan pieces
- ½ avocado cut into small pieces
- Garlic Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil and spray with olive/coconut oil.
- Place the shredded brussel sprouts on the sheet, sprinkle with garlic powder, and bake in the oven for ten minutes.
- Pull out of the oven and sprinkle chopped pecans onto the shredded brussels and place back in the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from the oven and place in a small bowl – toss in the sundried tomatoes and cut avocado.
- Serve and Enjoy 🙂