I am long overdue for another Things I am Loving Lately update so I have gathered up a few of my recent favorites from this summer as well as a few great items to transition into fall with! I hope you enjoy and decide to give a few a try..
- This is a local company out of New Hampshire that makes a variety of nut & herb seasonings for fish. My boyfriend and I came across them in a local grocery store and have now watched them grow into many of the local Whole Foods Markets. These seasonings are perfect over fish as well as chicken and other meats! They are easy to use and really amp up the flavor of your dish!
- What are Tiger Nuts? They acutally are NOT nuts; they are a root vegetable. These little root vegetables are packed with nutrients. Tiger nuts are the highest whole food source of a unique type of fiber called resistant starch. Resistant starch is a healthy pre-biotic that feeds the good bacteria in your body to promote healthy digestion. These are great to just have as a snack or sprinkle on top of yogurt or oatmeal for some added flavor and nutrients!
- These English muffins are game changing! They are so flavorful and are gluten free which makes them much easier on the stomach for digestion. These english muffins are an excellent source of whole grains, fiber, and healthy fats. I LOVE topping mine with avocado, a drizzle of olive oil, and some chili flakes for a perfect breakfast.
- What better way to celebrate fall with a pumpkin seed snack and/or treat. These little pumpkin seeds are roasted with cocoa, coffee grounds and vanilla to create a delicious flavor combination. Super Seedz also makes other flavors; Curious Curry, Cinnamon & Sugar, Sea Salt, and Somewhat Spicy. These make for a perfect snack or even a great addition to your morning yogurt or oatmeal. Pumpkin seeds are an excellent source of vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats.
- Trader Joe’s Cotillion Pinot Noir
- You should probably run to your local Trader Joes to get your hand on a bottle of this Pinot! It is limited edition and was created to taste just like the Meomi brand which retails at about $30, where this will only cost you about $8. This wine is light and smooth and is the perfect red wine to transition into fall with!
Leave a Reply